Makers Gonna Sell Podcast: Episode 07 - Getting Started With Wholesale (part one) with Lorri from Arkansas Yarn
Episode 07 - Getting Started With Wholesale (part one) with Lorri from Arkansas Yarn Company.
Receiving wholesale inquiries is SOOO exciting, but once the excitement wears off it can also be a little scary.
We’ve invited a special guest, Lorri Helberg of Arkansas Yarn Company, to sit down with us to discuss all things wholesale and to answer some questions like: Do I need a contract? How do I price wholesale? Is wholesale beneficial to my company?
Topics discussed in this episode:
- 3:41: Meet Lorri of Arkansas Yarn Co
- 23:19: What information should you provide when inquiring about wholesale opportunities?
- 25:34: How building a community adds to the wholesale experience.
- 29:53: You’ve decided to move forward with a wholesale inquiry, so what’s next?
...and so much more!
You can find Lorri online at the following places:
Come find us on social media - we would love to hear from you!
- Cheryl: Indie Dyed Entrepreneur on Instagram or Facebook
- Hypnotic Yarn on Instagram or Facebook
- Yarnable Subscription Box
- For a Text Notification from Cheryl when new episodes drop, text “Makers Gonna Sell” to 603-928-7108
- Nicky: Avery Lane Creations on Instagram or Facebook
- ALC Yarns
- ALC Yarn Club Waitlist