One of my fondest childhood holiday memories, and now my kids' favorite Christmas tradition, is the advent calendar.
That wonderful feeling of family, togetherness, and tradition is what inspired my very first Hypnotic Yarn Advent Calendar, and I'm so thrilled to offer something just as special in 2019!
Here's what's included:
- 1 hand-sewn sweater-sized project bag featuring:
- Adorable holiday Llamas donning their favorite knitwear and carrying presents.
- A large front window so you can see (and show off) what's inside.
- Winter blue interior with generous inner pocket.
- removable handle with swivel-style attachment.
- Twenty-four fingering weight, 20 gram mini's (THAT'S ALMOST 5 FULL SKEINS!), which will be individually packaged and numbered.
- note: the mini's will not all be Christmas-themed. You can expect a variety of tonal, speckled, and variegated skeins.
- mini colorways will be exclusive to this year's advent calendar.
- A full-sized holiday-themed skein to open on Christmas Day.
Mini Skeins on Plush Sock base (fingering weight): 85/15 Superwash Merino / Nylon, 20 grams each / 87 yards (you get a total of 24 minis for 480 grams and 2088 yards)
Full Skein on Plush Sock base: (fingering weight): / 85/15 Superwash Merino / Nylon / 100 grams / 437 yards