One of my fondest childhood holiday memories, and now my kids' favorite Christmas tradition, is the advent calendar.
That wonderful feeling of family, togetherness, and tradition is what inspired my very first Hypnotic Yarn Advent Calendar, and I'm so thrilled to offer something incredibly special and unique again in 2020!
Here's what's included:
- One XL collapsible fabric storage box featuring adorable knitting sheep on the outside and a festive red polkadot lining on the inside, hand sewn by Brianne of Cookie & Bees (www.cookieandbees.com) .
Great for holding any large project while you work (think fluffy sweaters and blankets) or as gorgeous storage for your 'box-of-socks' or simply to house your favorite skeins or notions. And the best part is that it's foldable to save space when you're not using it! A soft-yet-strong foam interfacing gives lots of stability to keep your storage box upright, even when it's empty.
- Twenty-four fingering weight, 20 gram mini's (THAT'S ALMOST 5 FULL SKEINS!), which will be individually packaged and numbered.
- You can expect a variety of colors that will work together cohesively in the included Monet Shawl Pattern if desired..
- A full-sized skein to open on Christmas Day.
- A pattern for a knitted shawl that will work with the mini skeins AND the full sized skein.
- An extra special, super secret polymer clay progress keeper hidden in one of the days packages.
*** Every colorway in this Advent Calendar is new and exclusive to this set. ***
Mini Skeins on Plush Sock base (fingering weight): 85/15 Superwash Merino / Nylon, 20 grams each / 87 yards (you get a total of 24 minis for 480 grams and 2088 yards)
Full Skein on Plush Sock base: (fingering weight): / 85/15 Superwash Merino / Nylon | 100 grams / 437 yards